By sponsoring a child or family you have committed your own money to help others less fortunate, and we believe that managing expectations is essential for a happy and enduring relationship between you, HRF and the children we are helping. We provide the following to our sponsors for their reassurance:
- A profile and photo of the orphan/family sponsored.
- Sponsorship agreement form, and payment details (to be filled by the sponsor).
- Sponsorship programme objective and terms of reference.
- You will also receive an annual comprehensive report about your sponsored orphan or family, which will include:
- Recent photo of the sponsored orphan/family.
- Correspondence from the orphan or family to the sponsor (letters will sometimes be translated).
- Information on educational level, livelihood and health conditions of the orphan or family.
- Copies of receipts – signed by the beneficiaries as proof of your sponsorship.
Sponsorship packs will be provided electronically or by 2nd class mail.