• Acting as point of contact and spokesperson for all financial aspects of the charity and a trading subsidiary company.
• Preparation of analytical report on the financial position of the organization and forecast the cash outflows.
• Closely monitor the expenditure side and intimate well in advance about the expected ‘material transactions.
• Handle the pension schemes for the organization and input the expert advice that fulfils the organization’s need.
• Providing financial expertise, leadership and high-quality support to the Management Team in the UK and Internationally.
• Dealing with all queries and compliance issues relating to HMRC/Inland Revenue, the Charity Commission and the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator.
• Completion of all relevant Quarterly/Annual (as applicable) or other Statutory Compliance requirements for both the Charity and its subsidiary company.
• Present the financial performance of the organization to board of trustees/senior management; highlight the areas of financial concerns and ways to rectify.
• Design a cost-control procedure and implement the changes that lead to use of resources on their optimum level.
• Prepare the department wise financial reports for each of the offices in Bradford, Birmingham, Manchester, London and Swansea. Analysis should also be conducted for each branch of the organization.
• Conduct the variance analysis; budgets v/s expenses and analyse the variance for all the offices separately including the branches abroad.
• Respond to the queries of non-financial staff and provide necessary training if needed.
• Prepare budgets for each unit (local and overseas) of the organization.
• Finalise the financial summary of the charity events including costing, expected revenue and net profit/loss.
• Analyse past financial performance for events and present to the management.
• Maintain and update complete database of the finances of organization.
• Prepare different analytical reports explaining the financial performance in an understandable way to non-finance people.
• Handle the complete audit process, deal with auditor’s queries and act on the audit objection (if any) report.
• Ability to travel nationally and internationally if appropriate.
• CIMA / ACCA / ACA / CIPFA
To apply, please send CV, covering letter and details of two references to [email protected]