TITLE: Project Manager
LOCATION: Balad, Salah al-Din
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 1
CONTRACT: 8 months
This is a temporary position to support a specific HRF daily food project across Balad, Salah al-Din. The Programme Manager will provide management and coordination of the teams and activities of the project. Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting a specific HRF daily food project, with responsibility for overall programme success.
- Line management of 6 project staff.
- Supporting HRF procurement team with procurement activities, capacity assessments and supplier contracting in Balad district.
- Maintaining communication and relationships with contracted suppliers at all stages of programme.
- Carrying out recruitment activities and conducting training for project team leaders.
- Overseeing development and delivery of hygiene promotion activities for targeted schools.
- Overseeing HRF’s monitoring and evaluation activities, in collaboration with M&E officer, ensuring objectives and targets are reached.
- Developing and maintaining networks with key actors, such as donors, local authorities and humanitarian partners in Iraq.
- University educated in a relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in humanitarian programming.
- Demonstrable experience of similar, procurement and distribution focused projects.
- Familiarity with data collection methods and tools, including KOBO.
- Fluency in both English and Arabic. Kurdish an advantage.
- Right to live and work in Iraq, applicants from Balad district are encouraged to apply.
- Willing to start work immediately.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send the following in English to: email@example.com
- Covering Letter.
- Details of 2 references.
Please put ‘Programme Manager Balad’ in the email subject line. Note that due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis with a view to fill the position as soon as possible.