- Manage the implementation of the project, with responsibility for overall programme success.
- Line management of all programme staff.
- Ensuring that key indicators and targets are being met across all project outputs.
- Oversee recruitment activities and conduct training for staff on all relevant HRF policies, procedures and SOPs.
- Develop and maintain networks with key actors, such as donors, local authorities and humanitarian partners.
- Liaise regularly with HQ and HRF staff as required.
- University educated in a relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in humanitarian programming.
- Experience in delivering interventions with multiple different outputs.
- Familiarity with data collection methods and tools, including KOBO.
- Fluency in both English and Bangladeshi.
- Right to live and work in Bangladesh.
- Willing to start work immediately.
How to apply
Please send the following in English to: email@example.comCV.
Details of 2 references.
Please put "Programme Manager - Bangladesh" in the subject line. Please note that applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis with a view to filling the position as soon as possible, so early application is advised. Due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.