Reporting to the Programme Manager, the Deputy Programme Manager will at as first point of contact for all outcome-related programme staff. The person will be responsible for attending to the needs of the staff and coordinating assistance from management staff where necessary.
- Overseeing the submission of reports and other documents to the donors, ensuring compliance with guidelines and completion to a high standard.
- Coordination of various aspects of project, acting as a point of contact for all project staff.
- Line management of programme coordination and output specific staff.
- Supporting the implementation of project, and assisting the Programme Manager in any other tasks as required.
- University educated in a relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in humanitarian programming.
- Experience in delivering interventions with multiple different outputs.
- Familiarity with data collection methods and tools, including KOBO.
- Fluency in both English and Bangladeshi.
- Right to live and work in Bangladesh.
- Willing to start work immediately.