HEYYY PARTY PEOPLE.
ITS MA BURFDAY, ITS MA BURFDAY AND I WANNA BUILD A WATERRRR PUMP!
- Right, so as you all know...being a Pisces is a LONG THING and a STRUGGLE.
- This February, I am turning 25 ayyyy, and to celebrate in style, I'd like my gift to be a hand water pump in Pakistan!
- IF U WANNA TURN UP WITH ME AND CELEBRATE IN STYLE: instead of buying me a gift, please donate whatever you are able to. If you cannot donate, please do share with friends, family and loved ones who can. Unlike many services, no commission fee is taken from total fundraising amount - which means that ALL funds go towards the cause.
- One out of five deaths in children under five is as a result contracting of a water-related disease.
- 884 million people do not have access to clean drinking water- including many in my mother land!
- Every day the number of people dying from diseases related to water is equivalent to a jumbo jet crashing every four hours.
- They are also left without working toilets, which heightens the threat of water related diseases. In 2013, unsafe water is still one of the world’s biggest killers.
What your amazing gift will offer?
- The water pump and well we build will last for many years and provide a clean source of water for hundreds of people. It will relieve parents from the burden of carrying their children for many miles to collect safe water, and prevent children from drinking local, untreated water when they are out in the street.
As I know that this fundraiser will take some time so I have allowed my self time past February.
I will also be doing the following services to fundraise for this project (just message me to arrange this):
- -Henna/Mehndi (Tell all your gal pals about it)
- -Selling watercolour prints/birthday cards
- -Hair braiding
- -Face painting at summer festival
Soo, lets do this. Whatever £p's you have, literally any little thing will be amazing and make me so happy.
This truly will be the best birthday gift.
If you cannot donate, please do share with friends, family and loved ones who can. Unlike many services, no commission fee is taken from total fundraising amount - which means that ALL funds go towards the cause.
With lots of love,